The power of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is leveraged across industries as varied as aerospace, energy, casting and architecture.
CFD has the potential to greatly benefit the design process by providing new ways to analyze and understand the performance of products before they are manufactured. However, fluid dynamics is non-linear and phenomena such as turbulence require specialized approximations. Expertise in CFD is still required for success; the key in today’s market is to be able to leverage a smaller amount of expertise over more projects.
Post-processing is a key leverage point in maximizing CFD ROI - this is the “pay-off”, where insight is gained, decisions are made. People at large corporations have told us: “With our current methods, we are post-processing less than 1% of our computed results.” Handling huge data reliably and rapidly, in an automated fashion, is a strength of FieldView. Use the CFD expertise in your organization to standardize reports and the post-processing workflow to remove bottlenecks and improve reliability and usefulness of CFD results. Then deploy to designers and engineers.
- Very intuitive with a low learning curve: it is useful within one hour
- Programmable, via FVX and PYTHON to simplify the creation of automated workflows, standardized plots and reports
- Designed to maximize and leverage your existing and planned infrastructure from laptops to HPC servers and cloud
- Always backward compatible at every release
- Solver-independent: changing solver codes or processes does not require new costs for re-training or developing new scripts
Your selection of FieldView gives you best-in-class post-processing technology with a low total cost of ownership and a trusted partner in Intelligent Light, committed to your success with CFD.