In rocket engineering, the goals are simple: precise launches that protect valuable payloads and take them safely into orbit. And yes, it is rocket science – highly transient, complex models; operating conditions that can’t be physically tested; huge volumes of data requiring intensive analysis and comparison.
In this demanding environment, the CFD workflow has to be fast, agile, and efficient, capable of handling hundreds of thousands of cases with ease and getting to vital insights and accurate answers fast.
- Shock effects
- Flow effects at supersonic, hypersonic velocities
- Fluid-structure interaction
- Cryogenic and hydrocarbon engine design
FieldView puts you in control, giving you robust, intuitive tools to shape a highly productive CFD workflow that best suits your specific needs and engineering environment. Delivering the fastest post-processing and interpretation capabilities, advanced visualization, and powerfully productive data management and automation tools available, FieldView enables you to:
- Visualize, interrogate and interactively explore even your largest high-resolution models quickly
- Create and share sophisticated presentation-quality animations, images, and real-time working sessions with ease
- Manage huge volumes of complex, transient data efficiently
- Automate post-processing tasks to increase capacity and throughput
- Maximize use of HPC resources by scaling up with parallel or scaling out with batch processing
Let FieldView be the launch pad for your success.
Intelligent Light surrounds FieldView with a full complement of services: from training to software customization. And through our Applied Research Group, our advanced CFD practice, Intelligent Light clients can access leading CFD experts in their domain for a full range of CFD projects, support and counsel.
Demo FieldView and see for yourself. Or call +1 201-460-4700 us today.