Ch-47 Forward Flight
National defense priorities change over time, but the need to simulate complex fluid flows for unique and groundbreaking applications is a constant. Generating ROI while working at the leading edge of technology requires solid tools, productive, repeatable workflows, and the ability to see and understand novel, complex phenomena. You need to then share that knowledge, clearly and compellingly, with important non-technical audiences. Programs fight for survival based on the value and success of the technology being developed, cost management, and demonstrated return.
Intelligent Light has served the defense industry for years. Whether through leveraging the power of Fieldview or relying upon the CFD domain experts of our Applied Research Group, we’ve helped researchers and engineers at the U.S. Department of Defense and in all military branches develop new CFD capabilities, increase proficiency, and create highly productive workflows and data management. FieldView has been a part of numerous programs, including:
- Army – Vertical lift and tilt rotor programs
- Air Force – Joint Strike Fighter, Seek Eagle, Firebolt, Kestrel
- Marines – V-22 marine aircraft
- Navy – nuclear-powered ships, submarine hull flows, missiles
- DoD – HPC modernization program CREATE-AV (advanced computational engineering design tools)
FieldView delivers the industry’s fastest post-processing and interpretation capabilities, most advanced visualization, and powerfully productive data management and automation tools. With FieldView, you can:
- Interrogate even your largest, most complex models and get to accurate, actionable answers fast
- Automate repetitive tasks and develop robust, repeatable processes
- Create sophisticated, high-impact images, animations, and reports
- Capture organizational knowledge and best practices
- Maximize use of existing HPC resources – scale up with parallel or scale out with batch processing
For research papers, case studies animations and more, see our CFD Visual Library.
How may we help you? We invite to click or call +1 201-460-4700