Engineering missiles is a daunting challenge. These long-term projects create complex, high-resolution models, and design studies typically require the inclusion of multiple configurations, speeds, and angles of attack. The result is reams of data that then must be correlated with wind tunnel or flight test data. The complex physics in missile development can include:
- Shock/boundary interaction
- Multi-phase, multi-body interactions
- Plume effects
- Hypersonic, transonic, and turbulent flows
- High angle of attack phenomena
- Control surfaces – divert jets, fin deflections
- Propulsion systems
- Post-flight analysis to understand anomalies
To be successful in this demanding environment, you need a consistent, reliable, highly productive CFD workflow that helps you quickly see and understand large volumes of complex data, easily compare results, and identify areas of interest for further exploration.
FieldView delivers the industry’s fastest post-processing and interpretation capabilities, most advanced visualization, and powerfully productive data management and automation tools. With FieldView, you can:
- Interrogate even your largest, most complex models and get to accurate, actionable answers fast
- Automate repetitive tasks and develop robust, repeatable processes
- Create sophisticated, high-impact images, animations, and reports
- Capture organizational knowledge and best practices
- Manage large volumes of data efficiently, effectively and securely
- Maximize use of existing HPC resources – scale up with parallel or scale out with batch processing
Intelligent Light surrounds FieldView with a full complement of services: from training to software customization. And through our Applied Research Group, our advanced CFD practice, Intelligent Light clients can access leading CFD experts in their domain for a full range of CFD projects, support and counsel.
Click or call (+1 201-460-4700) us today.