Faster, quieter, deeper, longer – new submarine designs have to achieve significant gains in speed, stealth, diving depth, and endurance in order to make the cut. You need a highly productive, robust, and agile CFD workflow to reach your performance, cost, and schedule targets on these complex vehicles efficiently and effectively.
- External hull hydrodynamics
- Propulsion, transient cavitation studies
- Acoustics and multi-phase flows
FieldView puts you in control with the industry’s fastest post-processing and interpretation capabilities, enabling you to handle hundreds of thousands of cases with ease and get to vital insights and accurate answers fast. Along with its renowned advanced visualization, FieldView delivers powerfully productive data management and automation tools to optimize your workflow. With FieldView, you can:
- Visualize, interrogate and interactively explore even your largest models quickly
- Create and share sophisticated animations, images, and presentations with ease.
- Manage huge volumes of complex, steady and transient data efficiently
- Automate post-processing tasks; capture organizational knowledge and best practices
Readily scalable to seamlessly handle datasets of any size, even billions of nodes, FieldView’s client/server architecture leverages today’s HPC resources so you increase capacity and throughput and reduce turnaround time.
- Use FieldView on a desktop, a cluster, or on the cloud
- Post-process large, multi-grid solutions more quickly and cost-effectively using parallel
- Run multiple simulations with concurrent batch processing
Intelligent Light surrounds FieldView with a full complement of services: from training to software customization. And through our Applied Research Group, our advanced CFD practice, Intelligent Light clients can access leading CFD experts in their domain for a full range of CFD projects, support and counsel.
Click or call (+1 201-460-4700) us today.