Intelligent Light will be at the event participating in the technical conference and the exhibition. Come see us at the exhibit hall entrance (booth 402) and explore how we can help you get more done with your CFD.
We will host several presentations in our booth:
- Size does matter !!! Fieldview XDB and In-Situ Workflows - Earl Duque, Intelligent Light, Manager Applied Research Group (Tuesday, Jan. 14, 9:35 am, Wednesday, Jan 15, 9:35 am)
- Engineered CFD Workflows for Effective HPC Performance - Yves-Marie Lefebvre, Intelligent Light (Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2:05 pm)
- Progress Report: FieldView & VisIt, In-situ, Open Source and more - Steve Legensky, Intelligent Light Founder and General Manager (Wednesday, Jan. 15, 12:35 pm)
- Wind Farm Simulations at Univ of Wyoming - Jay Sitaraman, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Wyoming (Wednesday, Jan. 15, 1:05 pm)
- Turbomachinery Research at Brigham Young University - Steven E. Gorrell, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Brigham Young University (Wednesday, Jan. 15, 1:35 pm)
Wind Farm simulations using a Full Rotor Model for Wind Turbines
Intelligent Light's Earl P. N. Duque collaborated with J. Sitaraman and D. Mavriplis (University of Wyoming). This is a part of the Wind Farm and Turbine-Wake Interaction II Session on Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 2:00pm.
Current Status and Future Trends of Integrated Computational Environments
Intelligent Light Founder and General Manager Steve Legensky will be a member on this panel session of the AIAA Meshing Visualization and Computational Environments (MVCE) Technical Committee. January 14, 2014, 2:30pm.
If you would like to meet with any of our staff, please come by the booth!