Introducing HPC FieldView - Ultrascale CFD processing and visualization for engineering.
Business and engineering leaders are eager to utilize High Performance Computing (HPC) to perform better engineering faster while reducing design risk. Running CFD simulations with hundreds of thousands of HPC compute cores generates detailed solutions quickly. These solutions must be processed and interrogated to deliver useful information and this process must keep up with the HPC pace. Intelligent Light will soon release HPC FieldView to give you the ability to harness ultrascale HPC to process solutions, deliver timely answers and create the agility to work with and share the datasets.
HPC FieldView brings the usability and reliability of FieldView together with the ultrascale capability of VisIt. Scale to hundreds of thousands of cores without changing your user interface, software licenses or investment. Whether you use the FieldView parallel server or the ultrascalable VisIt engine, the FieldView user interface is the same!
VisIt is ultrascale visualization software developed by the US Department of Energy. Intelligent Light has maintained a large and continuous investment in VisIt development and user support since 2012. The VisIt engine in HPC FieldView is a hardened, fully supported version of VisIt with new CFD capability and FieldView integration.
Performance, Choice and Value
- Scalable results processing and powerful visualization capability
- Data readers for dozens of data formats
- Premier in situ processing engine for CFD via VisIt and Libsim
- Export results to FieldView XDBs to manage data size and enable interactive post-processing
- No cost penalty for scalability, even with very large systems
- Tested, quality software release combines all current community and IL contributions into one distribution
- No in-house software development requirement
- Fully tested and supported releases, no compiling
- Direct access to VisIt expert users and developers via professional support team
VisIt gives FieldView Users
FieldView gives VisIt Users
FieldView HPC will be available soon. Learn more, contact us today!