Intelligent Light’s Applied Research Group operates at the nexus of leading-edge CFD research and the real-world practice of CFD. Intelligent Light clients can now tap the expertise of globally respected leaders in CFD, HPC, and visualization. The Applied Research Group advances scientific knowledge and delivers hands-on solutions in your domain and to your everyday challenges
- Deep expertise in CFD, CFD algorithms computational science, HPC
- Domain expertise in wind energy, rotorcraft, combustion
- Expertise with OVERFLOW, OVERGRID, DoDMSRC, XCEDE (NSF Systems) and more
Available on a contract basis for short-term projects as well as long-term research ventures, the Applied Research Group brings a collaborative approach and specialized know-how to help you achieve critical performance and time-to-market goals.
- Add capacity and expertise to your engineering team
- Speed development of knowledge and methods
- Execute and manage custom engineering projects
- Build leveragable technology and automation into your workflow
- Develop sophisticated, high-impact simulation output for review and presentation.
A cornerstone partner in numerous commercial and government projects, the Applied Research Group continues to deliver significant contributions in a wide range of areas, including overset grid methods, aeroacoustics, and ultra-scale data management. These findings inform and advance FieldView product performance, so all users benefit from this state-of-the-art knowledge.
The myriad strengths of the Applied Research Group set Intelligent Light apart, providing a competitive advantage not found in other software companies. Whether pushing the boundaries of CFD science in key domains such as aerodynamics, or working with you to increase the efficiency and productivity of your CFD workflow, the Applied Research Group brings scientific passion, deep expertise, and a wealth of experience to every project.
The Intelligent Light University Partner Program provides software grants and training in support of education and research in fluid mechanics and CFD. Our work with universities supports both advances in CFD technology and the development of effective teaching methods for CFD from the undergraduate level through post-doctorial research.
How may we help you? We invite you to call +1 201-460-4700.