The Intelligent Light University Partner Program (UPP) provides software grants and training in support of education and research in fluid mechanics and CFD. Our partners include many universities in the US and abroad, and we take pride in our collaborations.
|Arizona State University||UC Davis|
|University of Wisconsin Engine Research Center||University of Wyoming|
|US Air Force Academy||Wichita State University|
- Manoj Mahendran; Valana Wells
- Valana L Wells, Jenefer Husman, Praveen Shankar, Wen-Ting Chung
- Chow, R., and Van Dam, C.P.
- Cooperman, A.M., Chow, R., Johnson, S.J., and Van Dam, C.P.
- Experimental and Computational Analysis of Wind Turbine Airfoil with Active Microtabs
- Brunner, M., M. Blaylock, A. Cooperman, and Van Dam, C.P.
- Blaylock, M.
- John Leland Atwood Graduate Award Presentation
- Gottlieb, J. D., Davis. R. L., and Clark, J.P.
- Daniel J. Caraway and Shigeo Hayashibara Embry-Riddle University - Prescott Campus. Professor Shigeo Hayashibara
- Circulation Control of a Circular Cylinder by Tangential Blowing
- Ghoreyshi, M., Jirasek, A., Post, M., and Cummings, R.
- “Computational Approximation of Nonlinear Unsteady Aerodynamics Using an Aerodynamic Model Hierarchy,” AIAA Paper 2011-3667, 29th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, June 2011.
- Post, M., Cummings, R., and McLaughlin, T
C. Fagley, J. Seidel, T. McLaughlin
- “Integrated Experimental and Computational Aerodynamics Education at the U.S. Air Force Academy,” (Invited) AIAA Paper 2012-1078, 50th AIAA Aerodynamic Sciences Meeting, Nashville Tennessee, January 2012.
- “Feedback Control of a Shear Layer for Aero-Optic Applications.” International Journal of Flow Control; March 2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p1-18, 18p
- M. Ghoreyshi, and R. M. Cummings,
- “Aerodynamics Modeling of A Maneuvering Aircraft Using Indicial Functions,” AIAA Paper 2012-0689, 50th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 9-12 January 2012, Nashville, Tennessee.
- R.M Cummings, A. Jirasek, and M. Ghoreyshi
- “Numerical Prediction of Stability Derivatives with Various Reduced Order Models,” AVT-189 Specialists Meeting on "Assessment of Stability and Control Prediction Methods for NATO Air and Sea Vehicles," Portsmouth, England, 12-15 October 2011.
- M. Ghoreyshi, A. Jirasek, and R. M. Cummings
- “CFD Modeling For Trajectory Predictions of a Generic Fighter Configuration,” AIAA 2011-6523, AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference, Portland, 8-11 August 2011
- M. Ghoreyshi, A. Jirasek, M. L. Post, R. M. Cummings, and R. Decker
- “A Computational Investigation into the Use of Response Functions for Aerodynamic Loads Modelling,” AIAA 2011-3518, 29th AIAA Applied Aerodynamic Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, 27-30 June 2011