The latest webinars from Intelligent Light:
- Speed Up Production CFD Workflows with Extract-Based Post-Processing - LIVE May 5, 2016!
- Optimized CFD Workflow a Winning Formula in Motorsports
- Big Data Challenge: Landing in a Ship Airwake
- Interactive Exploration of High Fidelity ICE Simulations
- Massive CFD Data Handled Quickly Without Compromise - Maximize Your CFD Investment
“We can put through a lot more crazy ideas at the CFD level at very low risk. The ability to understand and design for effects like side force and yaw torque before we prototype is a major advantage in both wheel performance and time to market. If we used to take 20 prototypes into the tunnel, we might find four worth pursuing. Now we take in 30, and find that 15 of them are worth pursuing."
Josh Poertner, Technical Director, Zipp Speed Weaponry